- Companies keep their independence and take part in a totally democratic organization which belongs to the members that make it up. The members of the BoD are elected democratically by the rest of the group.
- TPF is a non-profit organization. This means that all its income is always reinvested in services and benefits for the members.
- You get immediate access to a well-established network of offices all over the world. A network of like-minded professionals who will provide you with the assistance you need to better serve your clients.
- You can choose whether you want to be an exclusive member in your country or have a limited non-exclusive membership (up to three members in a country) - ask for details
- Due to the fact that it is based on exclusivity/limited non-exclusivity, the number of members TPF can ever have is limited. This makes a solid and compact group, where everybody knows everybody else and where you are not “another agent”. You are IMPORTANT!
- Financial security: TPF has its own internal insurance, the In-house Protection Program (IhPP), which guarantees members' payments.
- Annual meetings , where members have the opportunity of getting together with their partners from all over the world at one time in one place in order to foster relationships and advance commercial objectives.
- Members’ committees that work for a common interest.
- Active assistance on members' projects and promotion of members' services.
- Quality control system of members' performance and Excellence Awards.
- Monthly newsletters that serve both informative and promotional purposes.
- Further benefits through various other in-house programs.
- Join us join us form
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?
Please kindly fill in and submit the pre-application below.
If you are eligible to become part of the group, our general manager will get in touch with you and will provide you with a detailed application form. Please fill in that form with as much information as possible as this will make the selection process simpler and faster.
We will request you to send by email some financial statements as well (e.g. previous year’s P&L). Since we realize this is sensitive information, please feel free to ask for a confidentiality agreement. Additional documents (e.g. letter from your bank manager, recommendations, etc) will also be considered positively.
Finally, we will ask you to attend a meeting in person or via videoconference so that we can discuss with you your expectations regarding your membership, your projects and plans.
If you have any doubt or questions, please do not hesitate to contact out Management Office at email@example.com or on +34 971 144 549. We will be pleased to talk to you!
Becoming a TPF member has a number of advantages and benefits: